Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update: OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (GM1925) 1/13/2020

Highlighted
Community Manager

Software Update: OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (GM1925) 1/13/2020

OnePlus - 7 Pro 5G (GM1925)

Software Version: 9.5.17.GM25CC
Release Date: 1/13/2020
Method: Available OTA 

Fixes:

This maintenance release includes December and January Android Security Updates.

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Journeyman

Pretty funny we were just discussing this update in the other thread andand how it most likely wouldn't be 10. Makes me believe even more the 10 update will come sometime in March. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

How much longer are we going to have to wait until we get the Android 10 update for the one plus 7 pro 5g

Highlighted

Hopefully some time in March. OP hasn't said a thing about it but they said the EE version would have it in Q2. So I'm guessing around the same time. They also have been putting out an update for Sprint every 2 months so since we just got one I would not count on one in February. Hoping I'm wrong. 

Highlighted

I contacted one plus in December and they me at Max it would be March if not before
Highlighted

Yes they said the EE version would get it by end of Q2 but they never gave anything on the Sprint version. So it's a guess but it would make sense by the end of March. 

Highlighted

Any news anyone I need Android 10

Highlighted

It was to dropped last week, but with the data problems with the Samsung S9 post-Andy 10, it got pushed back.

@Loveislove143 wrote:

Any news anyone I need Android 10

Highlighted

Do you know what one had to do with the other? Obviously different chipsets. 

Highlighted

They come up with one excuse after the other...has been going on for months. At this point they cannot even justify a WHY. It's apparent their testing/technical departmemt with software is completely incompetent

Highlighted

More of network behavior than hardware.  With VoLTE you have a different PLMN than non-VoLTE devices.  We saw this with other devices and it reared its ugly head with the S9.  Instead of having 2 populations (S9 and OnePlus), we erred on the side of caution and pushed it back.  

Personally, I don't anticipate the same problems on the OnePlus because it was released with VoLTE and the subsequent PLMN.  The devices where we had the problem were going from non-VoLTE to VoLTE.

@Barman49 wrote:

Do you know what one had to do with the other? Obviously different chipsets. 

Highlighted

LOL...really?  Not an excuse.  Merely a fact.  Believe me, it would be easier for me to say nothing at all.  The OnePlus and Android 10 updates were doomed from the start in the lab with OnePlus.  The OnePlus gestures and Android 10 conflicted at birth.  Not an excuse, another fact.

@Jfinchum2376 wrote:

They come up with one excuse after the other...has been going on for months. At this point they cannot even justify a WHY. It's apparent their testing/technical departmemt with software is completely incompetent

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat