Highlighted
Community Manager

Software Update: OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (GM1925) 1/13/2020

OnePlus - 7 Pro 5G (GM1925)

Software Version: 9.5.17.GM25CC
Release Date: 1/13/2020
Method: Available OTA 

Fixes:

This maintenance release includes December and January Android Security Updates.

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted

Thanks for the quick response. Any idea what time frame we're looking at? Still by the end of this month? 

Highlighted

Why would the gestures be such a conflict? I mean the Pixels were designed with this explicitly in mind as well and Oxygen OS is about as parred down and close to stock as you can get. I would think it wouldve been more so the 5G modem causing conflicts on some level

Highlighted

Agreed. As far as I know OP removed their gestures and used Googles own, left/right screen gestures. I would think like you said more to do with the modem like OP claimed was the hold up. 

Highlighted

How much longer is it being pushed out 

Highlighted

when OP fixes whatever issues they are running into..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

10 update is live. 

Screenshot_20200320-132709.jpg

Highlighted

For all the Sprint OnePlus 5G devices??

Highlighted

Yes. Do a manual check it'll be there. 

Highlighted

Praise Jesus Thank you.  I can't believe it. One bright spot in all that is going on

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat