Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update: OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (GM1925) 1/13/2020

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Software Update: OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (GM1925) 1/13/2020

Thanks for the quick response. Any idea what time frame we're looking at? Still by the end of this month? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why would the gestures be such a conflict? I mean the Pixels were designed with this explicitly in mind as well and Oxygen OS is about as parred down and close to stock as you can get. I would think it wouldve been more so the 5G modem causing conflicts on some level

Highlighted
Journeyman

Agreed. As far as I know OP removed their gestures and used Googles own, left/right screen gestures. I would think like you said more to do with the modem like OP claimed was the hold up. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

How much longer is it being pushed out 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

when OP fixes whatever issues they are running into..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

10 update is live. 

Screenshot_20200320-132709.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

For all the Sprint OnePlus 5G devices??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes. Do a manual check it'll be there. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Praise Jesus Thank you.  I can't believe it. One bright spot in all that is going on

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat