Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update: OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (GM1925) 10/25/2019

Community Manager

Software Update: OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (GM1925) 10/25/2019

OnePlus - 7 Pro 5G (GM1925)

Software Version: 9.5.14.GM25CC
Release Date: 10/25/2019
Method: Available OTA 

Fixes:

Android September and October Security Update

27 REPLIES 27

Alright, I appreciate the help, thank you for checking!

I'm not expecting it until either end of Q1 or right after. If Sprint hasn't started testing and reporting bugs I seriously doubt the first version they send for testing will be stable to release. Look on the community app. The are having serious issues with beta & final releases for the 7 & 6 regular models. Granted you can always mark some of it up to user error, they for whatever reason are having problems with a stable 10. Maybe they are trying to grow at too fast of a pace. Too many phones, not enough people to work on the software side. Still it's left a bad taste in my mouth that they don't even mention the Sprint version when you ask for any info. 

Journeyman

Heard anything about when the sprint variant will be getting Android 10 my phone is slowing down even with the security patches

roughly about the same answer you were given over here.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Moto-Google-Essential-Others/Software-Update-OnePlus-7-Pro-5G-GM1925...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

I really doubt you'll hear anything from OP or Sprint. Start checking mid March and it'll pop up one day hopefully. I'm positive we'll get an update in that time frame since we've been getting one every couple of months. Let's just hope it's 10 and not the security update. I find it odd your phone is "slowing down" though mine is as fast as day one. Maybe you have an issue that needs a hard reset. 

No I haven't

Looks like 10 is starting to go out to EE 5G users. Any idea when Sprint is going to push it out? This question is for the Sprint mods. 

So by the end of March? 

With it rolling out to EE users it should probably hit Sprint devices in the next couple of weeks. Manufacturers generally don't roll it out to every model and carrier at the same time just in case there are issues that didn't get found during testing. That way it mitigates "damage" to the brand and doesn't affect as many users if it all goes wrong.

I'm really hoping so I can't wait for the update

It also takes time for Sprint to approve it. EE phones are unlocked so they generally get updates faster. Their software version is slightly different than ours as well.

Also, A few people on EE are complaining of battery life issues after the update to 10. 

I wish I knew

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat