cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Model Google Pixel 3aXL UICC/SIM Unlock Help

Journeyman

Sprint Model Google Pixel 3aXL UICC/SIM Unlock Help

Bought my Sprint Model Google 3aXL at Best Buy and using a physical UICC/SIM. I have confirmed it is eligible to be unlocked and have tried numerous times to get it unlocked via chat and call. The phone will be used by my son who has moved to an area not serviced by Sprint data services. Need some help getting this resolved once and for all. Thanks.

17 REPLIES 17
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Model Google Pixel 3aXL UICC/SIM Unlock Help

I've got the exact same problem with my Google Pixel 3a. I was told to do a hard reboot of the phone and with no luck. My phone still says it is locked. Any new ideas from Sprint? One idea I want to pass on to Sprint is if Sprint locked the phone again and then retried to send me an unlock signal/code?

GrandMaster

thats usually the final step once the other methods have been attempted and didnt work.

when you speak with anyone are they saying its showing unlocked on their side?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

CaptDAB and Skalrjssks - Hello! My name is Juan, I am part of the Sprint social care team. Let's work together on resolving this issue. Send me a Private message with your name, account holder's name or account number last associated with the device and MEID.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes, Sprint says that my phone is unlocked both Domestically and Internationally on their end. Unfortunately, my phone still shows up as being locked.

Sprint Social Care

Skalrjssks - Sprint makes no guaranty that an unlocked device will work on another carrier's network. Whether another carrier will accept and activate a device is subject to that carrier's policies and capabilities. We really want to help. I'll wait on the account information. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes it shows unlocked on the Sprint side.

Journeyman

Juan - Just sent you a PM

Sprint Social Care

Hi there CaptDAB ! I got your message and replied to it. Please check your inbox. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi Juan.

You must be thinking of someone else. I am staying with Sprint and I just want my phone to be unlocked on my end since it is all paid for.

Sprint Social Care

Hey @Skalrjssks, we will be replying to you via private message. Please check out your inbox. 

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

@Skalrjssks have you had any success with your unlock?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat