cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Model Google Pixel 3aXL UICC/SIM Unlock Help

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Model Google Pixel 3aXL UICC/SIM Unlock Help

Thanks for checking. No, I have not. My phone still shows it is locked. The last support person told me to call Google and run it by them having assumed we have tried all possible avenues

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Skalrjssks Mine no longer shows Locked. It just won't acknowledge any SIM but Sprint's. It also won't configure to network or update device config. Supposedly Google has already worked their magic on it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the update. Do you know when Google will have the fix for this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Skalrjssks give Google a chance. Make sure you call the Pixel support line. I won't know for sure on mine until my son tries on his new network in AK. Both Sprint and Google assure me it is good to go.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks. Could I get the number for the Google pixel support line? I chatted with a support person from Google on Saturday and she finally told me that Google could not help me with the issue (she apparently went up the line to ask questions).

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wanted to let you know that the actions taken by Sprint and Google worked. I received confirmation from my son that the phone is unlocked and he is able to use it with another carrier. I also want to reiterate that the only reason he needed to change carriers was because he moved to Alaska where Sprint does not have direct coverage. Thanks to everyone that helped!

Highlighted
Journeyman

@CaptDAB Where do you see UICC/SIM locked status in Google Pixel 3aXL? I can't find that info. Maybe the eSIM capability is messing that up. Thanks.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat