cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock essential phone

Re: Unlock essential phone

Your devices are showing active with Sprint. When you try to activate another SIM into these phones it won't work due to it being active with Sprint. The device itself is assigned to your account. You can't swap out SIMs unless you deactivate the phone from the account. 

Journeyman

Uicc unlock shows only valid for Sprint network when sprint Sprint card inside

Journeyman

Do you suggest I de-active my phone from Sprint now? I can do it because I switch my number to another phone. Please advise

We don't want to lose you as a customer. That would be your choice. 

Journeyman

No, I just switch the phone, not leaving Sprint. Can I deactivate the phone if I only move my sim to another phone?

We would have to do the swap for you on our end. You can also go to your Sprint account online to do a phone swap. You need another device to swap it too. 

Journeyman

I'll call Sprint to swap then. And see what happened

We can swap for you here. We will just do that in PM. 

Journeyman

Sent you the new phone imei

Journeyman

After swap, the old phone still show invalid sim card with att&t sim

The device we just swapped off the account is unlocked. I doubled checked it. I would maybe reach out to Att, and see what they can do. You might have the wrong SIM for the phone. 

Journeyman

No, att sim just comes from the new phone swap to. Also I cannot use another China sim card, which worked fine in another phone.

By the way, I have the identical phone, same model,same brand

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat