cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked Google Pixel 3 XL not recognized

Journeyman

Re: Unlocked Google Pixel 3 XL not recognized

All 3 devices have been brand new unlocked models straight from Google.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

@maxx880, have they all come up ineligible for activation?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Yes.  Google is saying that they need added to your database as they are fully compatible with Sprint

GrandMaster

posting this mainly for the info only. so yall will know roughly how long it takes...why it isnt able to be up and added on a whim and pretty much the run down on the whole process with a few added tidbits of info added in as a just in case

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Device-Solutions/SOLUTION-How-to-Add-a-Device-to-Sprint-s-database-B...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Hello! I have the same issue with my new Pixel 3XL where the IMEI is not being recognized by Sprint. Can I please have it added to the Sprint database? Thank you! 

GrandMaster

did you read the info in the link provided in the post right above yours?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat