Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Oneplus 7t with Sprint Sim Card

Highlighted
Journeyman

Use Oneplus 7t with Sprint Sim Card

Hi,

I was gifted a Oneplus 7t and I want to use it on Sprint instead of my current phone.  I put my Sprint sim card into the 7t and it says the sim card is locked.  Can you help me?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Use Oneplus 7t with Sprint Sim Card

Hey @sj9812! The Oneplus 7t is an awesome phone with great features, I bet you'd like to use it ASAP. First you need to confirm the phone can work on our network, just click here and then on "Let's Get Started". Once it is added to our database if elegible, you can activate it with the SIM card. In most cases you'd need to get another SIM card in case your current one is not compatible, but you can order it on the same page.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks Carlos!  It looks like that at the moment the Oneplus 7t cannot be used with Sprint.  Is there anything that can be done about this?

Sprint Social Care

@sj9812

I know you wanted to use this great phone with us. 😕 If it's not compatible is because it may not work well on our network. You can try bringing a compatible device or get one through us. We have great offers for the latest devices. 

If you would be interested, you can obtain information about the process through any of our stores. Click: https://sprint.co/2kfiWv6 to locate the one closest to you. Also, you can contact our Telesales department at: 800-777-4681.

On the other hand, you can check the phones we have available through our Sprint web page> On the '' Buy section ''> Choose ''Devices '' section and you will see all the corresponding information, including its features, prices, financing options and promotions. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat