cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Sprint be offering Motorola Phones again?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When will Sprint be offering Motorola Phones again?

Motorola has phones that work on Sprint but Sprint doesnt sell then therefore, they wont have features like Wifi calling active  that are critical inside buildings that block or diminish signal. I like Motorola phones because they are a much better value being half to a third the price of Samsung, Apple and LG phones with the same specs.  

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: When will Sprint be offering Motorola Phones again?

is there a specific one you are looking for?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I purchased a Z4 to replace my Z2force which was a Sprint native phone. The Z2 had wifi calling enabled and while the Motorola Website says The Z4 is full compatible with all Sprint functions and apps, it is not. Wifi calling is not available on that phone for sprint or any other carrier because it is a factory unlocked phone for all carriers and has no carrier native functions.  The Z4 works great in all other functions. All my Moto mods from the Z2 fit and it has a 40MP camera.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i know they had a bit of a falling out with the Photon 2 debacle years ago but not sure if that might have led to the lack of Motorola phones being offered or what though

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

guess its the business model they have .  Sell expensive phones that keep you in a payment plan longer than your contract. Cant do that with $200-$500 phones. Some of these $399 phones are awesome,  like the Motorola One Hyper with 64MP Quad Pixle camera and an SD slot so you are not overpaying for memory and a 6.5" screen

Highlighted
GrandMaster

dont quote me on it but Moto hasnt been highly looked upon ever since they pretty much shanked all the Photon 2 owners...if im remembering right it was EOL (End Of Life) pretty much a year after its release with no large OS updates...or maybe they received only one...then nothing after that..the uproar on that was insane

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat