cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will an unlocked Motorola X4 Model number, PA8S0024US, work on the Sprint network?

Journeyman

Will an unlocked Motorola X4 Model number, PA8S0024US, work on the Sprint network?

I am currently a Sprint Forward customer and I need a new phone before the March 10th deadline.  I am looking at  an unlocked  Motorola X4 Model number, PA8S0024US.  Will this device work on the Sprint network?

I have checked several places and I find conflicting answers.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Will an unlocked Motorola X4 Model number, PA8S0024US, work on the Sprint network?

You would need to check the IMEI on our BYOD tool on our website to be sure if it can.

Journeyman

Re: Will an unlocked Motorola X4 Model number, PA8S0024US, work on the Sprint network?

You see that is the Catch-22.  I have not the bought the device yet, so I have no IMEI number.  So how do you buy a phone that is compatible  with the Sprint Network?

You can check them out at www.sprint.com/byod 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat