cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Migrate - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

unnamed.png

Motorola Migrate is a revolutionary app that Motorola made for the original Moto X and still today it works fantastic.  With all the backup software out there from either google or the manufactures, oh yeah and don’t forget the 3rd party options. They still struggle to beat the Motorola Migrate app.  This app makes it so easy to transfer your old content to your new device, it’s just a download away and you can transfer your music, pictures, videos, text, call history and contacts.   It is nice when you can get your new phone up and running in a matter of minutes and transfer all your data over and not have to worry about whether or not you got your pictures off of your old phone.  I am not eh type of person that likes to keep text in my phone but the few I do keep I hate to lose so I like the fact that I can transfer those text over to my new phone and not lose any information.

motorola-migrate-645x379.jpg

Source

Move stuff from your old phone to your new Motorola smartphone.

Compatibility

Motorola Migrate supports migration FROM:

- Phones on Android 2.2 Froyo through Android 5.1 Lollipop.

- Contacts from non-smartphones/traditional phones with Bluetooth support (for compatibility list, see: www.motorola.com/getmigrate)

Motorola Migrate supports migration TO:

- Motorola phones on Android 4.1 through Android 5.1 (Jellybean, KitKat and Lollipop)

- Excludes Motorola Nexus/GPE devices

One of the biggest pains of a new phone is leaving behind important stuff on your old phone. Now you can move the most important content from your old to your new phone in just a few steps, wirelessly.

To transfer from Android:

Download this app to your old Android phone to transfer photos, videos, text history, call history and SIM contacts.

Also download to your supported Motorola phones to update the pre-installed app with all the latest features.

On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “Android” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to pair your new and old phones.

To transfer from non-smartphones:

Download this app to your supported Motorola phones to transfer contacts.

On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “Other” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to pair your new and old phones.

Your old non-smartphone device must have Bluetooth in order to use this feature.

May not work with all older phones. For a compatibility list, go to: www.motorola.com/getmigrate

Motorola Privacy Policy
www.motorola.com/device-privacy

Thanks for reading!

"Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."