cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: This Moto Was Made for Me

Back.jpgFront.jpg

I have always been a huge Motorola fan when it comes to Android phones. The Nexus 6 is a beast of a phone and I usually use it for my main device. A few months ago Motorola announced a new version of its Moto X line called the Pure Edition. At the announcement they also stated that the phone would only be available directly from the Motorola website. Don’t let this deter you from picking up one of these phones. The website is extremely to use and the best part is that you get to customize the phone with a ton of different color options and finishes. You can get wood, leather, or an option of a bunch of colors. You can even customize your startup screen if you want to.

When I ordered the phone the website customization was fun and easy. The colors on the website are a little duller than what they actually look like in person. I decided to go bold and got the lime green with royal blue accents and a white front. If you have seen the Nexus 6 then you will know what this phone looks like. The Moto X Pure Edition is not as big as the Nexus 6, but it still have a large beautiful screen. The phone took about a week to arrive and you can continually check the status of it on Motorola’s website. I love opening up new phones, but I was even more excited when the Moto XPE arrived. This was a phone that I customized so it really was built for me! I could not be more pleased with the color options I choose and how they looked in person. The dual speakers were Royal blue and the back was Lime Green with a Royal blue stripe.

If you have used Motorola phone’s in the past, you can expect the same great quality on this phone. The phone has been quick and the sound is amazing. The screen is beautiful and the device is the perfect size for me. The only negatives that I have found so far is that the phone can heat up when pushing the processor and I really dislike the stock messenger app. For the SMS messages I just went to Google Play and downloaded the official google SMS app and things have been great ever since. Look back to this blogging space for tips and tricks for your Moto XPE.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee