cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Moto X Pure Edition, the phone that truly gets you

Journeyman

moto-x-style-colors.jpg?itok=gf5_lF-m

source

It is very easy for new phones to get lost in the crowd nowadays.  There are many options available,

and they are looking more and more like one another, with the software experiences also getting more

similar with every passing year.  With distinguishing factors becoming limited, it will come down to

personal preference on user interfaces (stock android vs HTC Sense vs Touchwiz, etc), and the small

freebies and features each manufacturer offers.  Motorola arguably offers the most bang for your in this

respect.  Not only does it come with a free bumper case, but it offers literally hundreds of customization

configurations that no other manufacturer can come close to.

myMotoXP2.jpg

You may be saying "well, I normally like to put a case on my phone anyway, so why would I case what

it looks like?".  Well, that is what the bumper case is for!  Beyond that, you could always get a clear case

to get full protection and full view of that beautiful back...cuz, baby, this phone got back.  The smooth

rounded back conforms to your hand better than most "flat" options out there, and is available in several

material, including leather, wood, and soft plastic.  There are hundreds of combinations available that

allow the consumer to choose a primary back color, a primary front color, and an accent color that applies

to the front speaker grills and the long "camera bar" in the back that leads to the signature "moto dimple".

I have posted my phone as an example, and a few others courtesy of android central.

myMotoXP1.jpg

You can head over to the moto maker site to start building yours today.  You can get a real feel of what the

phone will look like with that tool, and play around with as many configurations as your heart desires.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee