cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: No need for a bluetooth speaker with a Moto X Pure Edition

Journeyman

Motorola did so many things right with the Moto X Pure Edition.  They essentially built on top of an

already very marketable and practical device, and continued to refine it through its (now) 3rd

generation.  The Nexus 6 could be considered the precursor to this phone, and in many ways, it was,

especially when talking about the speakers.  The Nexus 6 had phenomenal speakers, but the phone

was always just a tad bit big for most people's taste.  The Moto X Pure Edition, despite the mouthful

of a name, has those speakers (slightly better, in my opinion) in a more manageable package that

would make any audiophile question buying a mobile speaker for beach days or lounging in the back

yard.

http://www.motorola.com/sites/default/files/library/storage/products/moto-x-style/Moto_xstyle_blk_540.png

(source)

I will share a quick story with you folks.  The other day, I was at physical therapy.  Normally, they like

to play soothing music, but I asked them several weeks ago to allow me to play my music during my

session, since there is nothing I would find in their library that would relax me more than my own.  I

started play a very calming playlist I have made, just for my therapy sessions, through the Moto X Pure

Edition speakers, and I the rich sound was better than that of the speaker the office had!  The sound

was richer, fuller, more accurate, and louder than theirs.  I actually didn't feel comfortable with the volume

at even 75%, so I turned it down and continued to unwind while the therapists completely annihilated my

back (in a good way!).  The therapist offered to allow me access to the office speaker, and I graciously

declined, since, you know, mine was better. 

myMotoXP1.jpg

Point is, not only is this one of the, if not the best set of speakers on any smartphone, but they are

actually better than some standalone speakers on the market today.  Not only that, but they are great to

look at since you can customize the accent color of the front grills/camera bar in the back.  That may not

mean much to some, but I really like the blue I picked as an accent color, but not more than the speakers

themselves!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee