cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Want to switch to the Moto X Pure Edition? Here are a few things to help

Journeyman

motox-wall_1024.jpg

Choosing a smartphone gets harder every day, especially when you are used to a certain product line.

I can't tell you how many times I have heard "I've always had an iPhone", or "I'll only own a Nexus",

and I roll my eyes every time because there are so many lines out there, changing (for better or worse)

every year with a bunch of new features.  Some are ubiquitous across any smartphone, while others

are unique to one line and become a staple that other brands attempt to emulate.  The Moto X line has

certainly been a game changer, being the first to offer things like active display and completely

hands free inquiries using the "Ok, Google Now" command, which has gotten a lot snappier, and a lot

cooler, especially for the Star Trek or Avengers fan, since you can now customize the phrase that wakes

up your phone to something like "Hey, Jarvis", or "Hello, Computer".

tumblr_m47545YATa1qzvn61o1_500.jpg

(source)

If you are on the fence about getting the Device, here are some of my favorite features to get you over:

-Motion shortcuts to launch things like the flashlight (LED flash in the back) and the camera app

-Active display

-Customizable voice activated assistant

-"Incognito" access to your voice assistant by allowing it to activate when placing the phone by your

ear, which is probably a little less awkward than talking out loud to your phone in the middle of a

Starbucks

-Take a selfie by telling your phone to take a selfie!

-(almost) stock android, with the addition of the very practical Motorola features

-Motorola Migrate, which helps to move all the important things from your old phone to your Moto X

-SD Slot!

-Vibrant mode for the display, in case you get sad that this generation does not have an AMOLED

-AMAZING front facing speakers that rival some external Bluetooth ones

myMotoXP1.jpgmyMotoXP2.jpg

There are so many reasons to love this phone, especially since this is the only one that you can

truly customize, but the fact that there are so many practical features available, not just

superfluous "here is an app so I can say I have a new feature" feature, makes this one of the

best options for the average user, well, really, for any user.  Don't take my word for it, though.  I'm

biased.  That's right, I'll admit it.  I love this frickin' phone!  You can check out many more great

features by going here, some of which were mentioned in this post.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee