Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only one wondering this?

Journeyman

Am I the only one wondering this?

Does anyone have any clue when sprint will be getting the new Moto X? I am eagerly awaiting that phone and I heard it is supposed to be coming out for Verizon around the 20th and those customers are already able to preorder it right now. I'm really trying to hold out for it and my phone is LITERALLY on it's last leg here. Anyone know anything about this?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Alexmichelle88,

Thank you for posting. I know the Motorola X phone is Awesome! I want the phone as well. I love everything about it. I  know it will be soon. Sprint said this summer. I would definitely take advantage of Sprints unlimited data for this device. You can keep checking on sprint.com/newsroom. Enjoy the phone! Thanks.

Thank you,

April

Journeyman

Could we please just have a straight answer. I like Alexmichelle88 am also dealing with a dying phone and it would be nice to know just how much longer we have to wait for this device to become available for Sprint. It would really help my decision making. l, like so many of your valued customers are anxiously awaiting the arrival of this device. Keeping the release date from us does nothing more than aggravate and make this process more difficult.

Journeyman

Good chance it's mid to late september. That's why their best answer is "the phone is awesome". No leaks on any of the tech blogs when they had leaks about vzn and att weeks ago. so probably weeks from now. How annoying is it that we've stuck with sprint over years of a poor phone selection and they are quite mum about this and why you're seeing things like "Sprint said this summer" instead of "will be out this summer", motorola probably does not have enough devices for them. I also have a dying device, sprint would not help me in the least. I like sprint, but their lack of phones is getting to be too much. They've always had the worst selection, there's only so much a person can take. They're not telling you because they don't know when they'll have it if they'll even have it by the end of September.

Journeyman

I would like to know if the Sprint version of the Moto X will have the tri-band LTE antennas?

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat