Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Lollipop?

Journeyman

Android Lollipop?

So whats the update Sprint?  Now that its confirmed the new Android update is rolling out to both the Moto X 1st and 2nd gen devices, when is Sprint planning on pushing that new update out to us?  This month?  Next year?

Come on Sprint, get it together.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Fraspas,

Thanks for posting, no official word yet, but check www.sprint.com/newsroom for more information.

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hey Sprint...what about now?  Anything?  Pushing the Android update anytime soon?

Master

Fraspas

I haven't heard anything, yet. Keep an eye on the community page for the Moto X for software and phone announcements.

- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat