Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C’mon already with the moto x announcement. I am out of contract and in desperate need for a phone...

Journeyman

C’mon already with the moto x announcement. I am out of contract and in desperate need for a phone...

I have been with you guys for 13 years but I cannot keep going without a phone and will switch to ATT *just* to get one. I do not want and htc one or S4 and have stayed with you guys through a terrible selection of phones. I was on the wonderful Palm Pre but for way to long, it died and  I had to buy a used Admiral to tied me over which i’ve been using since the 15th thinking you guys were going to get the X on the 23rd. Please, seriously, I will move to ATT just to have a phone. I can’t take it any more. And yes, I’ve signed up to the alerts, that does nothing to help me know whether you guys are getting the phone soon or not. I need a phone and will switch. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and i seriously can't take it anymore, the Admiral is a nightmare i am desperate for a damn phone.

23 REPLIES 23
Wizard

MTVSUX01,

Thank you for your loyalty and longevity with Sprint, it’s been too long for you to go now. The new Moto X is pretty amazing, I have an upgrade and can’t decide which new device to get with all the features it has. http://bit.ly/18PN9Es , states that the Moto X, is to come this summer, it can’t be too much longer. Hang in there, the wait will be worth it. Also visit www.sprint.com/motox to preregister for Moto X, I like you do not know the release launch date until you do.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I am in a very similar boat. I have been with Sprint for 10 years. Suffered through the upgrade process in my area rendering my phone barely usable for almost 2 months.  I saw the rumor that the phone was releasing Aug 23. I was VERY excited to take the MotoX on my vacation starting Sept 7th. At this point if that phone is not in my hand by the time I am packing to go, I am walking over to AT&T. This is ridiculous at this point.

Wizard

codedragon76,

Thank you for your business. You’ve already made it through the upgrades, why stop now. I know waiting can be hard, but your patience is appreciated.  Is there something wrong with your current device?

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Yes I have the Transform Ultra, which I believe has had some sore of memory or some such problem since I got it. I never took it in, since under the warranty program previously I have gotten used phones with other peoples problems and have to spend days resetting my phone up  Anyway, the phone now reboots itself 3 to 4 times a day and I really want a decent phone for my vacation. I don't really want to get locked into another phone since I have been following the Moto X through its entire development cycle and very much want one. I think the biggest thing killing us users is the lack of a date. If i knew I could get the phone at a certain date I probably would not be so frustrated.

Journeyman

I do not have a properly working phone. I need to know how long i might have to work with a barely functioning phone, or i need to jump ship in order to get a phone for texting and calling. I was on a Palm Pre for 4 years. It died. I bought a phone on ebay thinking it would tied me over until you got the X. It is barely working. Other carriers have the phone, they each announced 7-10 days before they got it, you are not even saying when you will announce so clearly there is a problem. I cannot have faith in you when i need a phone, i need something concrete. Information. Not telling me how awesome the phone is. i need a properly functioning phone.

Journeyman

Code, if they don't announce by Monday, it means they most likely won't have the device by the 7th. And other carriers knew a while before they got it. The carriers that currently have it told stores when it would be arriving 10-14 days before it arrived, and yet no indication by leaks or anything else that it is arriving to Sprint means it might be a ways off. Sounds like they are having a problem aquiring devices. . There was also movement regarding the X at Best Buy weeks before it came out, but nothing on Sprint. Wait til monday, ATT just offered me a discount  on service because i work in a building they have a store out of! Not sure what that was about but hey! . Gonna try hang on til monday. Also, if you or your husband work for a large corporation check with them about carrier discounts.

Journeyman

I have a dealer in stephenville telling me to wait until September (no specific date) and I wont be disappointed..wont be disappointed..WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Sorry but when At&t got the motomaker I was already disappointed and considering changing to At&t. C'mon Sprint, I like yall its just yall dont seem to compete for customers,  its like yall want to be called "Jog.. or Walk" not Sprint.

Journeyman

Yeah, it's gonna be mid September just for the B&W ones. If it were next week they would announce. They're not announcing cuz they know people won't want to wait once they find out how long.

Journeyman

LMAO this is a sad post haha. Wow are you people like 5 years old??

Hahaha thanks for the laugh guys. Who complains about a phone not being released yet?

Crying over a phone not coming out yet is just pathetic.

BTW the Moto X is nothing really special. The LG G2, HTC One, and S4 are superior. Especially the LG G2 that supports Sprint's TRI-Band Network.

Now that's a real phone.

Journeyman

Well your about 19yrs off, but yes I am ranting about this phone because I am tired of my note II. I want a smaller simpler phone, I liked the note II but end the end it was more than I needed. I don't care about "superiority" because if I did then I would have one of those phones already (gee makes you think huh, ****)

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Journeyman

BERTINI aka "clock sucking wanna be" your laughing as to why people are complaining about googles first motorola phone.  Well for one, your not suppose to like what we like and second some of us live day by day fool.   Google is taking over the world brah!  the moto x has 3 seperate processors  and one of them is just to listen to us give it voice commands.  this is just the beginning of voice recognition because then comes autonomous vehicles, motorcycle helmet voice commands using google glasses/bluetooth helmets.  soon our homes will be using voice commands.  motorola has always been durable and have been in the wireless mobile business way before all the companies out there now. you will see that this phone will be more durable than all the others you mentioned. your just to weak to understand...

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat