Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C’mon already with the moto x announcement. I am out of contract and in desperate need for a phone...

Journeyman

C’mon already with the moto x announcement. I am out of contract and in desperate need for a phone...

I have been with you guys for 13 years but I cannot keep going without a phone and will switch to ATT *just* to get one. I do not want and htc one or S4 and have stayed with you guys through a terrible selection of phones. I was on the wonderful Palm Pre but for way to long, it died and  I had to buy a used Admiral to tied me over which i’ve been using since the 15th thinking you guys were going to get the X on the 23rd. Please, seriously, I will move to ATT just to have a phone. I can’t take it any more. And yes, I’ve signed up to the alerts, that does nothing to help me know whether you guys are getting the phone soon or not. I need a phone and will switch. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and i seriously can't take it anymore, the Admiral is a nightmare i am desperate for a damn phone.

23 REPLIES 23
Journeyman

did something go wrong with the production?  I read in multiple places that Aug 23 both att&sprint would get the iphone, and later dates for the other carriers.  Att got it on the 23rd, but we did not.  and here's it's a week later, and still no moto x (and mind you, it's not even the cusomizable moto x, just black or white, wow, thanks lol)

can we at least have a date?  with no date it implies something has went awry.

Journeyman

Something has definitely gone awry. Verizon is only selling them online, which means even verizon isn't getting enough pieces. and sprint probably won't get any until verizon gets what they need, and vzn's shipments aren't due in store for 2 weeks.

Journeyman

Watch the reviews on Youtube about this phone.  It's not that great of a phone and has a really poor camera.  You guys should be harping on Sprint to get a NOKIA Windows Phone so you can have the ultimate cell phone device experience. 

Journeyman

Nokia? Windows? o.O Someone actually _wants_ either of those?

Journeyman

Sprint has it now, but no Moto Maker.  so I'm not getting it.

Journeyman

thank you sprint. : ). Phew! Finally a phone I want.

Journeyman

Crestonemountains,

We don’t want you to miss out on such a great device because it doesn’t have moto maker. If you do really want this device you can stay updated here http://newsroom.sprint.com/  for new updates and releases.

Jazmine

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

MTVSUX01,

I am glad to hear that you are excited for this device! Hope you enjoy!

Jazmine

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

glad to inform you so you could get it.  I noticed no one else had told you.  enjoy!  hope it's good!

Journeyman

. Not even the list i subscribed to sent out a msg. . I actually had a google search for "sprint moto x" that i was refereshing like once and hour for days. lol. Ordered early Friday and my tracking says here by Tuesday evening.

Journeyman

MTVSUX01,

Great I hope you enjoy!  I know how exciting new devices can be.

*Jazmine

Sprint Social Care Team

Wizard

crestonemountains,

In the coming months, the ability to customize Moto X with Moto Maker will be added. With more than 2,000 possibilities to choose from, you can design a phone that's uniquely yours from the front to the back, to the accents, the wallpaper, the memory and even pair it with matching accessories. The date for this release is still to be determined; hopefully this will change your mind on getting the device. I’m having a hard enough time deciding what to get as well.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat