Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto Maker For Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Moto Maker For Sprint

Any word on when we will be able to get our custom made Moto X

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Moto Maker For Sprint

frustrating!

Highlighted
Journeyman

An associate at Best Buy told myself and my wife Nov.11th in there stores.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Moto maker option in best buy?

Highlighted
Wizard

GeorgeAndreana,

We don't have any information in regards to that at this time.

Dania

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you work for Sprint

Highlighted
Wizard

GeorgeAndreana,

Yes I do.

Dania

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hmmmmm ok well it would be great for paying customers to get a lil inside info about the moto maker option if there is any to be had.

Highlighted
Wizard

GeorgeAndreana,

I agree with you and once we are made aware if this is something we will be offering, we will absolutely let our customers know.

Dania

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

It now offers the option on sprint.com.  But when I go through the process to do my upgrade, it starts off okay, even pulling info from my sprint account to verify which line is being upgraded (we're on a family plan).  But then it asks for info to do a new credit check/application. Neither party claims responsibility so something is messed up between the two systems.  Very frustrating.  If Best Buy has it, then I may just forego sprint.com altogether.  Bad customer service...

Highlighted
Master

Hello dcdart just checking in. Were you able to get the device?

Dania

Social Care

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat