Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto Maker?

Journeyman

Moto Maker?

We know that some of the other carriers have mentioned Moto Maker compatibility at some point. Is there anything Sprint can tell us about its availability as this will more than likely be a deal breaker for a ton of people?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

ATT exclusive will be for at very least 3 months, and there's no guarantee sprint will get it at all. you'll be lucky if they even get the black or white one in the next 15-30 days. and btw, that's exactly why they're not saying, b/c it's a deal breaker. Better to let people believe there might be a chance than to tell them outright 'probably not'

Journeyman

MTVSUX01 wrote:

ATT exclusive will be for at very least 3 months, and there's no guarantee sprint will get it at all. you'll be lucky if they even get the black or white one in the next 15-30 days. and btw, that's exactly why they're not saying, b/c it's a deal breaker. Better to let people believe there might be a chance than to tell them outright 'probably not'

...which makes the phone much less desirable as it will already be 3 months OLD. I had to settle for the Galaxy S II (with a **** rebranding as the Epic 4G Touch) when the Galaxy S3 came out. I won't settle again. I really wanted to do the Moto Maker customize your phone thing. Yes, I bought into that gimmick, but I have that right.

Anyway, Moto Maker totally won't see any action from Sprint because they're always last to the game with the big dogs.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Journeyman

Totally. Verizon would get it before sprint and at that point it would be on sale so there's no point for Sprint to get the colors, it would be just so late in the game. And at this point Motorola doesn't have any stock of the B&W to sell to Sprint. Their next stock is going to Verizon for stores to be sold late September, which means Sprint will get theirs even later than that, very late september or early october. Hoping at least motorola sells the Tmobile version on the google play store, i'd switch in an instant. Just waiting to see who gets it first.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat