Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto X 32G

Journeyman

Moto X 32G

Sprint is now selling the Moto X!  Hooray!!  It only comes in either black or white.  Okay?!  Only 16G.  No 32G.  BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

HotTexMex,

We share your enthusiasm in this new device. The Moto X comes with a remote storage option; free 50gb from Google Drive. Have you looked into this?

Thank you,

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I'm thankful Sprint got it at all! If you like it better than all the rest of the Sprint selection, be happy. Besides, Only ATT got that other stuff, and Tmobile doesn';t even have the phone at all.

Journeyman

When is sprint going to offer a 32GB of the moto x?  I haven't been impressed with the handset offering at sprint since 09 when I owned my palm pre. Now sprint offers a phone that somewhat perks my interest and they managed to offer a sub par model that isn't upgradable.  Its like buying a corvette with a four cylinder in it, its just not that practical.

Journeyman

Yeah, I have to agree. If you're carrying around that much data it's either best stored on a device that is meant for data storage, and if you want that much music on your phone, then you need to carry another device for your music. Like ipod or samsung makes a really good alternative.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat