cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto X 4.4?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Moto X 4.4?

Just curious if there was any word when we'd be able to download it and install?

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Moto X 4.4?

That would be cool, but we don't even have 4.3...

Highlighted
Journeyman

From my understanding they are skipping 4.3 and going straight to 4.4.

Highlighted
Wizard

MonkeyGovernor,

Thanks for posting your question. We don't have information on 4.4 for the Moto X at this time but we will share as soon as it becomes available.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok, so now that Verizon has started rolling Android 4.4 out to it's Moto X users, do we have a timeline on when Sprint will start doing the same? Motorola has already announced the OS is ready for all carriers, we are just waiting on the carriers to approve the OS and start the OTA.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hope that you all get it out to users soon as Verizon wireless started pushing the OTA today

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow, so AT&T announced a soak test to start this week and T-Mobile started the OTA today. Sprint hasn't even commented on 4.4 for the Moto X. Way to be competitive Sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Aside from the fact that spring is still the only contact carrier still offering unlimited data, it has no interest in being competitive with the others. Their customer service reps are rude. Supervisors lack knowledge nor care whether it not you remain as a customer. I'm still waiting on a number to port over for a week now. Reps in the store couldn't port it. Customer service is no help. Then the rep at the store claims to not be able to add my new line to my shared plan and yet I placed the order online. I am about 1 wrong bill away from tossing every sprint phone I own and going to T-Mobile.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint appears to be the last major carrier to announce Moto-X 4.4 upgrade.  Sprint please advise. Thanks.

Journeyman

Still nothing?  Anyone here?   Anyone?  Beuller? Beuller??? 

Sprint needs to step up its game... Stop being last at everything..

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I chose wrong for the last time.  I was debating buying the Nexus 5 off contract or possibly even the Moto X but decided to give Sprint one last shot.  I am kind of regretting that now that they are holding back the Moto X updates.  Here is betting that CyanogenMod gets 4.4 out to the Moto X before Sprint gives it to us.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, looks like Sprint is officially last. Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T Moto X are all on 4.4. US Cellular was announced to start getting their update tomorrow. I guess we MAY see this before 2013? Motorola said all carriers had 3 weeks to get 4.4 out to their subscribers starting about a week and a half ago. I wonder what will happen when Sprint FAILS to distribute this update by the deadline?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat