Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto X 4.4?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Moto X 4.4?

I'm just glad motomaker was opened up to sprint and the phone actually works without any issues.  Version 4.2.2 works pretty good, what's the rush for version 4.4?  What does it do that 4.2.2 does not?

Highlighted
Journeyman

There are a lot of features and upgrades with 4.4. Especially a better camera. Can someone from SPRINT let us know? Should i just sell this phone and get something from verizon who updates there phones?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think it's pretty sad that us cellular is rolling out kit kat for moto x and sprint hasn't even mentioned when they plan on rolling out the update. Pretty pathetic in my opinion and I'm sure I'll be dropping Sprint as soon as my contract is up!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Soak test reported about 12 hours ago. We should be seeing an update for this phone within a week.

YAY!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

No what's even more sad is Republic Wireless gets KitKat before Sprint.  I guess Sprint is trying to break their own record of how much more they can suck as 2013 is wrapping up.  With around 26 more days just sit back and see how much more they are going to screw up before 2014 arrives.

Highlighted
Master

rtloeffler2,

I'm sorry for any frustrations in receiving a software update for your device.  Keep an eye here http://newsroom.sprint.com/ for upcoming releases.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Highlighted
Master

MonkeyGovernor

Hey, the update is being pushed through! http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Find_and_update_the_software_version_on_your_Moto_X/WServi...

Have you gotten the prompt to update your device? Keep us updated.

Josmary

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Master

JRV2KGTS,

Thanks for the post, are you inquiring about the new Android 4.4 Kit Kat? If so, you can find out all about it's features by visiting: Android - 4.4 KitKat

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat