Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto X not showing up in "Devices"

Highlighted
Journeyman

Moto X not showing up in "Devices"

My Moto X bought from Motomaker is activated and has been working for a while now.  Unfortunately it is not showing up in "My Devices."  It says "The device you selected is not supported. Please select a different device."  And if I go to "My Services," it says "Sorry, we don't support this user's current device online. If you want to change this plan, please contact us."  This phone was activated through sprint chat.  Anyone else having this issue?

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Moto X not showing up in "Devices"

I'm having the same problem as well. It's been about 3 days I bought the phone through the MotoMaker site.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm also having the same issue... Bought the Device using MotoMaker and I can't manage the device on sprint.com. I also had issues activating the device.  Talked to customer support and everything they've done has not worked so far.

Highlighted
Master

I'm very sorry to hear about this issue. From what I can see, it seems to be rather wide spread. Let me take a closer look into this. Are you having issues with the device on Sprint.com? Is that where this issue is happening? If somewhere else, please let me know.
Thank you,
Ivan

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes the Issue is with Sprint.com.  See above for the description of the issue.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yep... Still having issue here also. When logged into sprint.com, I can't manage the Moto X device on my account, but I can manage another phone on my acct just fine.  I personally also had an issue activating the device also. As mentioned above, I had to go to a Sprint store to activate my device due to the device not being registered properly with sprint. I believe either it was the serial # or MEID that wan't registered in the system properly. Not sure if the 2 issues are related, although I have to imagine they are. It also looks like this issue is affecting people who used the "MotoMaker" option, which I did to get a custom color combination. The phone was shipped directly from Motorola to my home... which make me thing it is an issue with Motorola not registering the device properly with Sprint before it was shipped.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hell yes me too had tech online call me twice last week said they were working on it gave me a ticket I called today

ticket closed problem still exist. I got so mad with the tech person on the phone said kept saying I had to go online chat with them directly

to get this issue working, all bs, sprint loves giving the run around ... I contacted Dan at sprint to also tell his office about they contacted me wanting

number and pin gave it never heard back...BS!!!!!

Journeyman

YES IVAN AT SPRINT . COM

REALLY WOULD I BE BRINGING THIS UP OTHERWISE.

Highlighted
Master

Richard120963,

Thank you for all of the responses! We truly do value your long-time business. While I can't make any promise for credits or anything to that effect over Sprint Community, your concern most certainly needs to be addressed further. Would you be able to send us a Private Message?  If so, could please include your account information, along with a link to this conversation thread. And a Social Care team member will follow up with you within 48 hours. Thank you for expressing your concerns to us.

Lucia
Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

This issue is still ongoing.  Any resolution to this problem?

Highlighted
Journeyman

no this issue is still in place no change what so ever got one call from tech support month ago nothing since still can't manage my acct on line have to call sprint rep everytime WHICH REALLY REALLY is a pain!!!!

Highlighted
Master

Richard120963,

Thanks for posting. I sincerely apologize that this is occurring. I am working with an advance department so that we may implement a fix. More information will be forthcoming regarding a work around or a permanent fix. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Thank You,

DePaul W.
Sprint Social Care Team 

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat