Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto X not showing up in "Devices"

Highlighted
Master

Re: Moto X not showing up in "Devices"

BnGSuperBowl,

Thanks for posting. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this matter may have caused you. I see you posted this concern mid-December, and I am simply following up with you to determine if this matter is still ongoing. Please keep us posted should you require any additional assistance.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

well finally it was added back to my devices only took 3 months...WOW!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

sprint is HORRIBLE

Highlighted
Master

Richard1290963,

We definitely don't want you to feel this way. Tell us what's going on we would be happy to help.

Kalah
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

TOO LATE!!!!

Highlighted
Master

Richard120963 - Sorry it took so long for the issue to be resolved. We are happy that you are now able to manage your device. Hopefully you won't have this issue in the future. If you have any other issues we'll be happy to address them. Let us know if you need any help. - Currie Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

WHAT EVER!!!!!!! SERVICE AND TECH SUPPORT IS HORRIBLE!!!!

Highlighted
Master

Richard120963,

Please allow us to assist you. What's going on to make you feel this way?

- Eric
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat