cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto x 2nd gen.

Journeyman

Re: Moto x 2nd gen.

While I agree, in all fairness to the Sprint Support reps posting on Social Care, it isn't their decision to offer or not offer this device.  That bungling decision rests solely with executive leadership and upper management.  So while it is frustrating, it isn't anyone from Social Care's fault and there isn't anything they can do.

Besides continue to push upper management to reverse course and finally sell the new Moto X.  The holidays are rapidly approaching, are they aware?  They must have a lot of money tied up with Samsung and Apple to support the launch of the iPhone 6, Note 4 and Note Edge right now to bother with any resources for Moto X (even though they are carrying the Nexus 6, ALSO a Moto device)

Master

KATKARINA That's something we don't like to hear. For new releases please visit Sprint.com/newsroom. - Tanisha
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

So, sending emails to Mr Claure has seemed to fall on deaf ears.  Maybe we need to expand our email campaign to other executives.  Here's some more execs and a guess at their email:

CTO - Stephen.Bye@sprint.com

CMO – Jeff.Hallock@sprint.com

ITO – Bob.Johnson@sprint.com

CNO – John.Saw@sprint.com

Corp Comm – Bill.White@sprint.com

Master

GKBULS1,
Device availability is always changing. Please access http://bit.ly/1gngx5B and it will provide you with updated information on the release of devices. Thanks for being a loyal Sprint customer.
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I encourage everyone to keep pushing upper management to offer this device and show what the customer really wants, share in Twitter, Facebook, Google + and any other social media you use. Tag people related to the matter and use hash tags in order to get more signatures

https://www.change.org/p/sprint-offer-the-new-moto-x-on-the-now-network

Journeyman

No Moto X and Sprint prices the Nexus 6 (Kind of like a giant Moto X) higher than anyone else...Lack of options usually doesn't end well for the carrier I am on.

Journeyman

Sprint has a history of charging more ($50 more) for the SAME device that other carriers charge.  This is a stupid decision on their part, and one that WILL cost them subscribers.

Sprint, charge the same amount for a device that ALL your US competitors charge.  Why should people pay extra for the "priviledge" of using their device on a network that lags behind competitors?

Note that I'm a Sprint subscriber and I want Sprint to succeed, not fail.  That's why I point this out.  I don't understand why Sprint feels it has the clout with customers to support charging a premium for the same device that people can get on a different carrier with a better network.....

Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was just going to post this about Republic Wireless. COME ON SPRINT!

Journeyman

I agree, It's frustrating.  The Nexus 6 though it's made by Motorola it's not the Moto X. It's too big for someone who needs a phone that can be use with one hand, two hand usage is not possible in my case. I have the 1st gen Moto X and actually love it. But the 2nd gen has some features that would make using the phone, even better.  Sprint please reconsider the NEXUS 6, is not a viable option for me.  Samsung and HTC don't have the antenna Motorola has.

Journeyman

MickM wrote:

I agree, It's frustrating.   I have the 1st gen Moto X and actually love it. But the 2nd gen has some features that would make using the phone, even better.  Sprint please reconsider the NEXUS 6, is not a viable option for me. 

Hello Micki, some feel the same way as you do, please sign the petition below.

https://www.change.org/p/sprint-offer-the-new-moto-x-on-the-now-network

Also if you have any social media please share the link to the petition in order to get more signatures and have Sprint listen to its customers.

Journeyman

I also signed the petition.  I really want the moto x 2nd gen and I really want to stay with sprint.  I'm sad that I can't do both   I love my MOTO X and was super excited about the 2nd Gen! 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat