cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto x 2nd gen.

Journeyman

Re: Moto x 2nd gen.

Yes i agree with you. We have 6 lines and have been with sprint for over 10 years. But there lack of supplying us with all the latest phones is disappointing. We pay so much for these phones espically now that you have changed the sway we upgrade etc.... At least if your gonna make us pay over 700 for a phone please supply the best ones on the market.. Think were about ready to leave sprint also.

Master

sassyfrass916, I understand how frustrating this may be. We still have 2 year upgrades available for discounted devices. Which device were you interested in?
Tanisha
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

Which device were you interested in?

Its obvious that sassyfrass916 is waiting for the New Moto X as well all the other customers that have posted in this thread.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Screw Sprint and their lame phone choices, hidden fees, 4g / premium data fees, high taxes, misc charges, crappy network, crappy customer service, etc, etc. I'm going to T- Mobile as soon as my contract is up in March. If you can fix the network, get us some decent phone choices (MOTO X 2014!!!!!!), give us plans with without hidden charges, I'll stay. The clock is ticking.........

Journeyman

I'm in the same boat.  I have the 2013 Moto X and like it, and I really want the new 2014 Moto X.  STILL NO WORD from Sprint about whether they will offer it or not.  Completely unacceptable.  To make matters worse they also axed the "Framily" plans, which right now result in my bill only being $25/mo.

I'll be honest, right now about the ONLY thing keeping me with Sprint is the fact my bill is only $25/mo, and the fact that T-Mobile has no service in rural areas.  If T-Mobiles rural coverage expands, or AT&T offers me a similar plan ($25/mo) then I'll jump ship immediately.

The cheap plan I'm on will only keep me for so long.  I won't be using the 2013 Moto X 2 years from now, and I won't be buying another non-pure Android device.  The only reason I can see why Sprint wouldn't offer the 2014 Moto X is because they initially said no and they are too stubborn to reverse course.  Why else wouldn't they?  I highly doubt Motorola is holding them hostage with outlandish demands, nothing like Apple demands for the new iPhone.

Journeyman

Trust me, I am ******* ****** at Sprint for not carrying this phone. I'm on the same boat, I love my plan and price, don't want to leave but I have taken the decision. Bought a Pure Moto X during Cyber Monday. Im just waiting for my SIM to ship from T-mobile.

I ordered the RW Moto X 2014 but I really dislike that it is always looking for wifi and  that annoying app running all the time. I must say band 41 LTE service is great and I loved that I have LTE where my Moto X 2013 on Sprint does not connect. But I'm just tired of of hearing that they offer other phones, and the phone that everyone wants is not available. 10 years with Sprint here...

Journeyman

I am also a long time sprint customer. I currently have the Motorola Photon Q and I am far past my time to upgrade. My husband and I both want the Moto X Second Generation. I have just found that Sprint does not carry this phone. We have 4 lines with our plan. Is Sprint going to carry this phone. Motorola has been the best phone I have ever had, I rarely had any issues and no real complaints-just an all around good quality phone. Seems Sprint beats around the bush-are you or are you not going to ever offer this phone? If not, then I need to look at changing my provider.

Master

amyanddan,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, I am not seeing that the Moto X 2 will be available on the Sprint network.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Amyanddan,

If it works financially...you should definately switch carriers.  Sprint has made it very clear they do not want to be a Motorola carrier.  No Moto G, no Moto E, and most importantly no Moto X Gen2.

If I were able to switch, my plan would be to buy the Moto X Pure Edition and use it on the Tmobile Walmart plan, which is $30 for 5GB data, 100 minutes, unlimited text.  If you feel you need more minutes...just utilize Google Hangouts with your Google Voice account.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat