cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Web Site

Highlighted
Journeyman

Motorola Web Site

Is anyone else having issues with motorola maker web site when it comes to building and purchasing your moto X

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: Motorola Web Site

I am trying to go through MotoMaker to make my phone purchase and its a little frustrating:

• It's only letting me customize one phone at a time. (i am trying to purchase 2)
  • It says Additional $10 for data plan?
  • $39.99 upgrade activation fee?
  • No further discounts as compared to buying the base black/white at the sprint website where you get $100 off for phone number transfer and $50 off web discount.

I'm a little hesitant to go through the motomaker website as i feel i might get ripped off.  anyone with any insight on this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I went all the way throught the process, using the link on the sprint website moto x device page... once i got to checkout, clicked "Sprint customer" and put in my information, but received a message "Unable to verify your account."

I called CS and spoke to a corporate store rep.  Neither were even aware that the Moto Maker process was even available for Sprint.. "that option isn't live yet." 

........................frustrating.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think we should be good with those sprint can / will adjust extra charges my frustration is the fact that when you go to sprint stores they act as if they have no idea the motmoaker option is available. Best buy stores have no redemption cards only AT&T it as if sprint didn't even know Motorola was going to open up the option on Monday...this is horrible peer to peer coordination between Moto & Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got the same error they have since fixed account verification but now I get can't verify credit check and a Motorola service agent said it might be a problem with sprint,Motorola, and best buy sites talk between each other because you build via Motorola site, account verification and upgrade status is a marriage between best and sprint....this is working as about as well as the health care role out:-/ Motorola rep even called a local sprint and best buy store about the redemption cards best buy stated they are on order the sprint store was clueless...horrible dissemination of information on the part of Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am getting the same account verification error, but when I called the 800 number listed, they told me they can't process business accounts, only personal accounts!

Any idea when this will change?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had to go to best buy and get a redemption card ordered my moto x 32g $149.99 on the 15th sprint was pretty much no help. I had to finally get a good Motorola customer service agent.

Highlighted
Master

GeorgeAndreana,

Thank you for the post.  I'm sorry to hear that you had so many issues with your purchase.  While we are glad that everything was resolved via Motorolla; we are sorry that we were not able to do more for you.  Since your purchase have you enjoyed your device?  Are there any device, billing or service issues that we may address for you at this time?

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat