cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Moto X 2014

Journeyman

Re: New Moto X 2014

Anyone interested in the Moto X should sign below and share with customers that want the Moto X on Sprint

https://www.change.org/p/sprint-offer-the-new-moto-x-on-the-now-network

Journeyman

Thanks!!  Please, everyone who reads this go sign the petition.  It's apparent Sprint won't do anything unless they are forced to.  Strength in numbers!!

Journeyman

Apparently, our pleas have fell on deaf ears. Thanks Sprint! For nothing.

Journeyman

Unfortunately, yes they have.  However an even bigger problem for Sprint is the fact that they are pushing Sprint SPARK, yet it doesn't support VOLTE, and almost every Sprint SPARK device only has 1 radio so new devices can't support simultaneous voice and data.  This was an issue with 3G, and was fixed with WiMax and 4G LTE, however now the problem is back with SPARK and Sprint doesn't appear to have a remedy for this coming any time soon, unless newer devices will ship with multiple radios (which isn't good for battery life).

Their answer to point has been you can do both while on Wifi, but that's just a workaround when you are at home and doesn't actually resolve the issue.

First Sprint not offering ANY of the new Moto devices (X, G, E), next them cancelling the affordable Framily plan instead of fixing their advertising campaign, and now the debacle with SPARK not able to support simultaneous voice and data.  I'm really getting tired of Sprint.  I don't see them suddenly offering Motorola this year either, and the SPARK issue won't be fixed for at least another year or 2 I bet.

The second Google offers their wireless service in my area I'll probably be saying goodbye.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Problem is, Google's wireless servicecwill be using Sprint's less than stellar network.:-(

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat