cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Moto X 2014

Journeyman

New Moto X 2014

Why is Sprint not carrying the NEW Moto X? Come on Sprint. Don't drop the ball on this one. Some of the reviews are calling this the 'best Android smart phone ever', AND the other big 3 carriers are going to have it.

28 REPLIES 28
Master

Re: New Moto X 2014

Myleslong - Thank you for your feedback. At this time we don't have any information about this device. If you like further information, please visit www.sprint.com/newsroom for more details. - Brenda Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Sprint r a bunch of sorry decision makers.

Master

alstroud12 - This is not the way that we want for you to feel. Please let us know if you have any issues that we can look into. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Sprint!

Please reconsider carrying the Moto X 2014.

The Moto X XT1092 variant supports CDMA and LTE Bands 25/26/41 (Spark) but Sprint decided not to carry it.

My family and I have been with you since 1999, I have praised your phones and touted your great prices for services for all of that time.

The idea of a customizable phone especially appeals to those of us using Android phones and it was with great anticipation, we your diehard customers were expecting this phone to coming to Sprint this coming week.

I was an employee of the old Nextel / Sprint company and still get a discount on the old SERO plan. With the offers and discounts now out there with all the new competition, this discount is not enough to keep me or my account here.

I'm sure there are others that feel the same...

This is a great phone and should be delivered by Sprint to their customers, please reconsider this hasty move before it's too late.

Thanks,

Workstoo_01

Journeyman

I second the thought of all the posters... Not carrying the new 2nd Gen Motorola Moto X may be the final straw. I like others on this post have been with Sprint for over 15 years and would like to voice my dissatisfaction if Sprint is to not make this phone available on its network.

Please reconsider or I will have to reconsider carriers.

Journeyman

I was devastated and bewildered when I found out about this. I love my XT1056. I'm tired of Samsung and HTC and their bloated skins and Motorola has finally brought devices to the table with a wondeful slightly tweaked stock Android experience with actual useful features. I was super excited about the X 2014. It makes no sense why they wouldn't carry this device. Shame on you, Sprint. I guess you don't want my money.

Master

BnGSuperBowl - Thank you for posting. I can definitely understand your frustration. There is no official Sprint news on the Moto X (2nd gen). Any official news or updates will be posted to Sprint.com/newsroom. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Master

allenbgibson - We definitely do not want you to leave. We have no official statement if we will or will not be carrying the new Moto X. Please keep up to date on new products and services Sprint offers here: http://bit.ly/1gCkzMz - Katie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Sprint definately needs to carry this phone. Since there is no official word yet, I will wait for several weeks, but if it still looks like Sprint wont be carrying it, I'll have to consider another carrier.

This will be a sad day for me because I have been a loyal customer since Sprint first got into the PCS business. But I really want the new Moto and will do what I have to to get it.

Journeyman

I've read all the post and replies; I just wanted to add that I too am disappointed that the new moto x isn't available on sprint and hope it will be soon.

Wizard

I am also disappointed to hear that Sprint is not planning to carry the second generation of the Moto X (2014).  Long time Sprint customer here and recently changed from unlimited to the shared data plan, and was looking forward to getting off of the Samsung Note 2 to the new Moto X.  The Note line is good, but just too expensive for all that comes with it where the new Moto X looks to provide just as much or better functionality and user experience.  Too bad.  I really hope Sprint changes their mind on this.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat