cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Moto X

Master

Re: New Moto X

deepee1982 - We appreciate your feedback, and understand the demand for this phone. As of now, we have not received any details about the phone being released. When we do have information, the first place you will hear about it, is at newsroom.sprint.com. I will definitely forward your feedback, accordingly. Thank you for your patience with us. - Jonelle
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

+1

Please add another Sprint customer (um, that's me) to the growing list of those who want to use the new Moto X.

Thanks

Journeyman

The Moto X 2014 will be carried by T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T.

There is even a model built for Sprint with ch 41 for the Sprint Spark LTE  to take be used for the 2.5Ghz channel.

Sprint at this point in time has not committed to going ahead with releasing it...

Master

r0dnt,

Thanks for posting, we appreciate your feedback.

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Run it up the flagpole to the "higher ups" that we want the NEW Moto X!

Master

MylesLong - Thanks for posting. For all release dates on new devices please visit http://bit.ly/1gCkzMz - Tiffani
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

I am also disappointed to hear that Sprint is not planning to carry the second generation of the Moto X (2014).  Long time Sprint customer here and recently changed from unlimited to the shared data plan, and was looking forward to getting off of the Samsung Note 2 to the new Moto X.  The Note line is good, but just too expensive for all that comes with it where the new Moto X looks to provide just as much or better functionality and user experience.  Too bad.

I really hope Sprint changes their mind on this especially when all other major carriers are/will be offering it.  Sprint, they are all seeing the benefit to their business with this new version, why not Sprint?   <confused and disappointed>

Journeyman

Badankles,

I am also just as confused and disappointed in hearing sprint will not be carrying the new moto x.

I just don't know who is running this company and why they are running it into the ground.

I have been a sprint customer for over 10 yrs and every year they make decisions that prompt more and more people

to leave. They might as well sell this company and let someone who cares take it over. I have a unlimited plan

but use very little of the data. Making a switch will not save me money on a plan but will reduce my data(which i

really don't need). It will also enable me to get the device i want /need. So, i encourage everyone who is out of

contract to switch to another carrier and send a message to sprint that unless they do what is best for there customers and offer good quality phones and service. bail out. We all know the sprint 3g service is slow, and 4g is basically non existent in many markets. Sprintcare, no need to reply. None of your replies are helpful. You also have no decision making power so stop offering advice that is not applicable. My final stand is No moto x, then i am gone.

Master

badankles,

For information on any new devices and to stay updated, please visit sprint.com/newsroom.

- Agnes
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Looks like Sprint has also pulled the original Moto X from it's offering too.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Motorola says Sprint is the one who doesn't want to carry the new Moto X. ARE YOU SERIOUS? What's next? No new Nexus? What am I supposed get if I don't want an iPhone or GS5?

Master

rower12 Thank you for your post. For all device related information please go to sprint.com/newsroom.
- Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat