cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Moto X

Journeyman

Re: New Moto X

I would be one of the many people who would leave if this phone was not offered. Best smart phone I've owned was the first gen moto x.

Journeyman

There is some info running around that Sprint will allow to activate Apple Devices on the Sprint Network bought from either Apple or other Carriers. This was put on hold over the weekend, so hopefully soon. They should apply this to Android phones as well.

My question is, would we be able to activate an unlocked Verizon Moto X on Sprint?

To answer your question, as of right now,Sprint doesnt allow activatios on phones bought from other carries, The unlocked Verizon Moto X is  not compatible with Sprints LTE Bands. If ever Sprints lets you activate your Verizon Moto, you will only get CDMA which is voice and 3G data.

Journeyman

Well, I made the switch to Verizon and the Moto X 2014. Not disappointed, this phone lives up to the hype. I had 5 lines of service, down to 4.

Journeyman

rower12 wrote:

Well, I made the switch to Verizon and the Moto X 2014. Not disappointed, this phone lives up to the hype. I had 5 lines of service, down to 4.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the Moto X on Verizon. Many customers will leave if they dont offer this device.

Funny thing is that the Moto X 2013 is back now on sale on the Sprint website, free if you sign up for a 2 year contract, or  $16.67 a month

Journeyman

Can you believe Sprint has the [inappropriate word removed] to sell the 1st Gen for the same price as Motorola is selling the 2nd Gen?

Sprint....Why do you SUCK so much...let me count the ways.

Message was edited by: The Moderator
This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is it time to start sending emails to the CEO and let him we want the Moto X 2015 if/when it comes?  What was his email address again?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat