Did you mean: 

New Moto X

Journeyman

Re: New Moto X

Thank you for the non answer.

Master

Hello MylesLong,

You can visit sprint.com to upgrade choosing from any phone and some of them may be discounted. We're here 4 you.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Any phone but the one that I want.

Thanks Sprint.

Master

MylesLong,

We understand your concern. As much as we would like to please all our customers with the phone they wanted, we can't comment until an official statement is released.

Lindale
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Obviously, I'm not the only one who wants this particular model.

Master

MylesLong- I definitely apologize At this time we don't have confirmation - Steph
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Master

deepee1982 - Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, I was unable to view the link you provided. To stay up to date on new releases please visit, sprint.com/newsroom - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

The link says the US Cellular's offering the new Moto x for $99 on a 2 year contract, and that for some reason, Sprint and T Mobile aren't going to offer it. So, why are you holding out on us Sprint?

Master

MylesLong,

I understand your sentiments, but you will be able to view the news if/when an agreement is reached with the manufacturer of the phone on sprint.com/newsroom. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

- Joseph
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've been a Sprint customer for about 6 years now. If Sprint doesn't offer the new Moto X fairly soon, I will absolutely be leaving for another network. I've already started checking out the prices from other carriers.

Give me a yes or a no - or even anything in between - as long as it's not another "check out this link that has no actual information on the topic you're interested in!" I just want to know if I should really start getting ready to dump you guys.

Master

bennydelete - Sorry that you feel this way. We are working to see if we can carry the phone. Additional information regarding the potential release of this phone will be posted on sprint.com/newsroom. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat