cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Moto X

Journeyman

Re: New Moto X

That's all we wanted to hear...that you're trying to carry it. Hopefully it's true.

Master

MylesLong - Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. We're here to help. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm very glad to hear that you guys are working on it. The Moto X 2014 is really the only phone that I and the rest of my family are interested in, and leaving Sprint has been a serious consideration since it was announced that you guys wouldn't carry it. We'd much rather stay--coverage has been good, true Google Voice integration is great--but having the new Moto X is critical. The XT1092 is out there and looks like it should be fully compatible with Sprint, so hopefully it's just a matter of hashing out the details...

Master

mkrup
We appreciate your feed back. Im in the would love to have that phone also. Hang in there.
Lamar
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I also have been with Sprint for a very long time and it's hard to move away, but at the same time, it's hard to stay.. Hearing the news that Sprint wasn't going to carry the MotoX 14, along with sub par coverage in my area really cut me deep.

Listen Sprint, I have just a couple weeks left in me and unless you can work something out with Motorola or there is at least news of working it out.... we gonna have to break up. You're just not the same carrier I fell for twelve years ago. I mean... we can still be friends, but I wanna explore some other options. Maybe start dating other carriers. Don't get me wrong, it's been real, and it's been fun.... It just hasn't been... real fun. Perhaps one day we can make this work. You know... maybe in a couple of years we run into each other at the mall. You're showing off your new sexy devices at the same time I'm completely fed up with my current carrier relationship. I struggle to gain your attention without being to obvious. I pass by your booth a few times using only my peripherals but then when our eyes finally meet and we both remember that... that..Spark™!.....is now in my area... I mean, you never know... you know.

Well... Sprint.....just, you know, think about it.....

Master

CALIBWILLIAMS1 - We do not want you to leave, we'll work on this. Please stay posted at Sprint.com/newsroom for more launch and release information. We appreciate your patience. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I would like to suggest to everyone that is interested in Sprint getting the Moto X 2014, that you send an email to the CEO.  Marcelo.Claure@sprint.com

Now obviously he doesn't read these emails...however, I have sent emails to his address on multiple issues and each time someone from the "Sprint Executive Response Team" calls me.  Then...I give them an ear full.

I don't know it will help...but it sure doesn't seem like we're getting anywhere with these "Sprint (Don't) Care" team members.

Journeyman

I actually just sent him another email on the Moto X.  I just wanted to let him know about a Forbes article that came out today that listed the Moto X Gen 2 as the best smartphone available.

How can Sprint NOT offer such a popular device...it blows my mind.  Even if they would do what T-mobile is doing...not selling it but allowing the Pure Edition on their network.  That would be AWESOME!

By the way...when you send an email, be sure to include your Sprint phone number so they can see what "valued customer" you are.  Yes...you'll hear that phrase multiple times...but means absolutely nothing and rings hollow.

However, if you're a new customer coming in...you get a $15 discount for each line till 2016.  And, if your a new customer and sign up for iternational calling...you get the $5 fee waived till 2016.  Ain't it great to be a "valued customer"...makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Master

GKBULS1 - Stay posted at Sprint.com/newsroom for launch and release information. Happy Connecting! - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hey SprintCare,

I just got off the phone with Sprint tech support because I was trying to add an unlocked iPhone 5S from Verizon to my account.  Sprint tech said that it is possible to do this with many phones, however, when he tried it with the IMEI number of the 5S, it wouldn't work.

My question is, would we be able to activate an unlocked Verizon Moto X on Sprint?

Has anyone actually tried this?

Master

GKBULS1 I'm sorry, you were misinformed. We are unable to activate a phone from another carrier even though it's unlocked.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Anyone who wants to see the new Moto X on Sprint please go sign the following petition:

https://www.change.org/p/sprint-offer-the-new-moto-x-on-the-now-network

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat