cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheating Phone

Journeyman

Overheating Phone

My Moto X sometimes gets real hot and wears the battery down very fast.  Does anyone else have this issue?  What should I do about it?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Overheating Phone

Had this issue a while back, make sure you have upgraded to the lasted version of Sprint Zone. After upgrading my heating issues disappeared. Another option would be to disable the Sprint App and/or do a factory reset.

GrandMaster

Re: Overheating Phone

the usual culprit is your reception. if its hit and miss the phone works twice as hard to pull in a signal causing the phone to heat up on you. sound about right?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat