cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: Moto X Versus KitKat

Journeyman

With the advent and announcement of KitKat these have become the questions for most android users, am I going to get it for my phone, and when will I get it for my phone.

The answers to that can be found at this link for a lot of People

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/20645/20131104/android-4-kitkat-update-schedule-when-will.htm

Don’t want to wait for Kit Kat, want some of these cutting edge features right now?  Then look no Further than the Motorola Moto X.  Designed and assembled here in the US, that is a great selling point in and of itself.  Let’s look at a list of Features that come stock on the Moto X that are part of the Kit Kat build out.  Perhaps we are seeing a bit of a beta test in the Moto X.  Many of the announced features of KitKat can be found on the already availble Motorola Moto X.   So you can have some of Tomorrow Today.

Just say Okay Google – Moto X has this, Just okay Google Now, was enabled from Launch

Faster Multi-Tasking – Moto X has 8 Processors for incredible Multi Tasking Power

Your office Anywhere – Moto X already has Quick Office.

So you have all of these top flight features already, and wait there is more.

For the low low price, of doing a software update, you will have Kit Kat when it launches on the Moto X.  per my reference link above

Motorola didn't give a timeframe for the Android 4.4 KitKat update but confirmed that the Moto X and the new Droids would all certainly get the new OS update”

Jeremy the Product Ninja

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles

3 Comments