Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Randomly turns off

Highlighted
Journeyman

Randomly turns off

My moto x started having issues a few days ago. It will power down in my pocket for no reason and then won't turn back on. Once or twice I have plugged it in to a charger and it has turned back on. Now, it won't turn on even when I do that. I know the battery is charged. Anyone had this problem? Not sure if it's related to the update or not. Please help! Thanks

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Randomly turns off

coreystu,

Thank you for the post. Usually I would offer a few troubleshooting tips to see what is actually occuring with your device but since it won't turn on at all I would bring it directly to a Sprint Service and Repair location. You can find the nearest one here: www.sprint.com/storelocator.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat