cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I even bother? Moto X Gen 3 in Sprint?

Journeyman

Re: Should I even bother? Moto X Gen 3 in Sprint?

According to Motorola, it should be working on all major US carriers and that includes Sprint I am assuming.

However, that 5.7" screen is NOT appealing at all.  The form factor is simply too big.  Sigh, this oversized phone fad really needs to stop.  The 2013 Moto X is really a perfect size and they should've stayed with that...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Should I even bother? Moto X Gen 3 in Sprint?

Fraspas wrote:

However, that 5.7" screen is NOT appealing at all.  The form factor is simply too big.  Sigh, this oversized phone fad really needs to stop.  The 2013 Moto X is really a perfect size and they should've stayed with that...

Seems like people are going for bigger screen as streaming is becoming more popular and companies are shooting for that feature. There's still some of us that prefer smaller size screen due to ergonomics and size of the phone.

Im still iffy about the screen size, but I will buy the Moto X 2015, as sprint didnt carry it last year.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat