cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: My Moto X Born In the USA!

Sprint Product Ambassador

Made_In_USA_Eagle_American_Flag_Logo-1EXLG.jpg

My first weekend with the Moto X was seamless and was an easy phone to activate and setup...I have looked forward to the Motorola Moto X for awhile now since it is the first smartphone designed and assembled in the USA. This is a phone made in USA with of high quality and still priced same as other smartphones made in China. Sprint is selling the Moto X at $199 with a 2 year agreement and even less for those activating a new line of service with a port-in. We see other smartphones made in China priced the same with various quality issues with them. I could not find any flaws or problems with my Moto X after unboxing and activating it.

The Moto X provides an almost stock Android 4.2 experience with Touchless Control, Active Display, Quick Camera and Assist as enhancements to the Android OS.

Key Features of the Moto X:

• Operating System – Android 4.2.2, Jellybean
  • Display: 4.7” AMOLED RGB Display / 720p HD
  • Network: 4G LTE / CDMA
  • World PhoneQuadband GSM (850/900/1800/1900)Tri Band UMTS (850/1900/2100)DC HSPA+
  • NFC
  • Processor: X8 Mobile Computing System (1.7 GHz dual-core application processor, 400 MHz quad-core GPU
  • Memory: 16 GB storage with 2GB LP DDR2    
  • Camera: 10 MP rear camera/video with 2 MP front camera/video
  • Battery: embedded 2200 mAh
  • BC10 compliant
  • Touchless Control: 100% hands-free voice commands
  • Active Display: your display surfaces the right information at the right time
  • Quick Capture: captures more light for incredible images
  • Motorola Migrate: Seamlessly transfer contact information from Andoid / iOS phones over to the new Moto X.
  • Motorola Connect: in-browser notifications

CAM00188.jpg

The Moto X was one easiest phones to setup after activating with Motorola Migrate app. I was able to move all my pictures, text messages, and music over easily with Motorola Migrate app. Then added my favorite apps to customize the phone to how I like my Android phones and I am now ready to go. Motorola Migrate was a little hard to do in the unboxing with one hand, although once I captured the QR code everything migrated over with no problem.

Follow me as I create more blogs for Sprint Product Ambassador team on the Motorola Moto X.

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.