BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: What our customers are saying about the Moto X

Journeyman

I wanted to share some of the thoughts from our customers for the Moto X.

As you can see, they are very good. I love the phone, and happy to say that I share in a popular opinion.

5 stars.png

Thia A Great Phone!!!

October 15, 2013

ruderoy321

First of all, I have never written a review on any phone I've ever bought, but this time its different this phone ROCKS!!!

I've had I-Phone 4s, Samsung Galaxy 2 And Galaxy 3 which are all good phones, but I just upgraded to the Moto X and I have already just totally love this phone.

It just feels good in your hands. The features it has are great. I was so tired of the Samsung phones. This phone works off of "Goggle Now" which is pretty much voice commands only this phone really works. You don't have to repeat yourself over and over again..

I would recommend this phone to anyone who is looking to get off the "NEXT BIG THING" band wagon and upgraded to this USA made smartphone. You will not regret it..

5 stars.png

WOW Finally!!!!!

October 15, 2013

scuba71

Now we are talking! This device is what a smart phone should be. Feels great on your hand. Solid, perfect size, looks great, just plain NICE.

5 stars.png

Best Android phone I've tried

October 11, 2013

web0rama

I fell in love with the approach Motorola has taken with this device trading in the across the board bleeding edge hardware for an optimized experience (really adopting the Apple approach to hardware in a way) and I can easily say that this is the best experience I've ever had with a smartphone.

5 stars.png

why havent you gotten it yet

October 1, 2013

fishyandbambi

Could not pick 1 thing I don't like about the phone its Motorola.

5 stars.png

Amazing phone, best bang for your buck.

September 27, 2013

NSCGLOBAL

Coming from a iPhone, I don’t know why I didn’t make the switch earlier. Wish This phone had come out earlier. The phone feels great in my hand and my wife also loves it. She’s very hard to please so I’m happy for once for making a great choice. While I’m driving, phones in my cup holder and I just tell it to make a call and its done without me taking my hand off the wheel. Great feel and very sturdy, feels 10X better than my old iPhone and battery last 10 times better.

5 stars.png

A phone built for Practically.

September 6, 2013

nxtlfan

Hardware: In the hand this phone feels solid. The soft grip plastic makes the phone very substantial and the phone feels like it could take a small beating. Although this phone is much smaller than most other phones currently being release, Motorola still manages to pack in a 4.7 inch display.

You will love this phone.

Thanks

Stan