Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the 32GB Moto X phones?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Where are the 32GB Moto X phones?

32availonline.png

The product page for the Moto X indicates the 32 GB version is available online.  Where exactly is this available online?  Is there an ETA for when these will be available online?

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: Where are the 32GB Moto X phones?

EdThorne,

Thanks for posting. I understand you have questions about the availability of the 32GB version of the Moto X. To order any device we currently offer, please visit www.sprint.com/phones. As for the product page where this caption is listed, mind advising us what site this was listed on?

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

It's your Motorola page:

http://www.sprint.com/landings/motorola_moto_x/index.html?INTNAV=ATG:HE:Show:MotoX

or

http://www.sprint.com/landings/motorola_moto_x/

Click the specs link when this page opens.  The image above was clipped from the Specs.

Message was edited by: EdThorne

Additional link added

Wizard

EdThorne,

Thanks for replying. Currently Sprint only offers the standard the 16 GB version. When visiting the Moto X website, there is an option listed for the 32GB version however, that is not currently available through Sprint.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Then let us hope the Moto Maker exclusivity runs out before our patience does.  If the rumors are true we only need to wait until November 11th.

Journeyman

OK I am confused.

You say "When visiting the Moto X website, there is an option listed for the 32GB version however, that is not currently available through Sprint."'

1) I have seen that, it is not available through Sprint but it is available through Motorola, it is a 32GB Verizon developer edition, is that version able to be activated on my Sprint account or not?
2) Is Sprint planning at anytime to have a 32GB version of the Moto X

Master

FreeFlyFreak1,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your questions regarding the Moto X. On Motorola's website you can purchase the 32GB Moto X for Sprint. Sprint stores and Sprint.com do not offer the 32GB phone, the only place you can get it is through Motorola's website. Please let us know if you have any other questions about this phone.

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat