Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can SERO users use Moto Maker. I am getting error warnings.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: can SERO users use Moto Maker. I am getting error warnings.

Wow, that sounds risky for losing SERO. I went ahead and got a Moto X in white from Sprint. Great phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's a great idea! But, like some of the others, I'd be nervous trying to with my account. I'd rather get a non-customized phone than risk loosing SERO. I'm not eligible till Jan, so hopefully this will get fixed by the end of the month anyway.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Have there been any updates on whether the redemption card will become available with sprint?  I too am waiting and hoping I'll be able to design my own Moto X

Highlighted
Master

Thanks for posting.

No updates, we will keep you posted on any updates.

Thank you,
*Paida

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's been over a month since the last update. Has Sprint still not done anything to fix this problem for SERO plan people?

Highlighted
Master

jojocat2

It has been some time since your last post. I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were able to get your device issue resolved.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

If the original issue is that user is unable to purchase Moto X moto maker for SERO then no, the issue hasn't been resolved.

Still cannot use moto maker site to get Sprint Moto X while on SERO plan.

Highlighted
Master

SimplyAnonymous,

Thanks for the response, at this moment the sero account is still not able to utilize this feature. There is plans to change this, once there is a change it will be announced.

Eduardo
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Re: can SERO users use Moto Maker.  I am getting error warnings.

crestonemountains,

Thanks for the post. Great ideas, I have no problem running them up the line. What did you think of the Moto-x? Did you see the Moto-maker site?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

jong425,

Thanks for the post. Sorry for the delay. Are you still having issues with this? Let us know if you still havent been able to get the device from the site?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat