Master

Re: when are we getting the new moto x?

dxaxrxc,

No word on that yet. You can stay infromed by visiting our newsroom at>

www.sprint.com/newsroom .- SarahG
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I left Sprint 6 months ago when my contract was up and moved to Republic Wireless and have their Moto X.  It is the best phone I've ever used, and I have usually bought the flagship model of whatever came out when we were upgrading our plans.  My phone is TONS better with more useful features than my husband's Samsung Galaxy 4.  I was willing to give up Republic Wireless and come back to Sprint and get on one of the new family plans but we were waiting for the new Moto X's to be announced and my husband and I were both going to buy them for Sprint.  With Sprint unable to give a clear answer (seriously- with Motorola announcing it - why don't you just say something clearly!), our family of four is splitting up and heading to three different directions and none of them will be on Sprint.  If I just had ANYTHING to cling to that Sprint would be getting the 2nd generation Moto X, we'd stay.  I even saw on Twitter today that Republic will be getting it soon - and they use Sprint's network!  So what is the deal - can't you just say yes - in 6 months or no - not ever - or WHATEVER the answer is.  Pointing to a newsroom where nothing is said about the answer to the question we're asking is so not helpful.  With all the transparency the new sprint head talks about, can't you just announce why you're not getting it, that you're still working on getting it and hope to have negotiations finalized within the next x number of months - ANYTHING but the nothing that Sprint is saying now!!!  We are making a decision within the week and we're not hearing anything to keep us right now.  This isn't a threat.  We were willing to sign on to new plans and new phones with Sprint - you're just making it hard. 

Master

atk511,

I do apologize if you feel we are not being transparent. The bottom line is that, at this time, we have not heard one way or the other whether or not we will be offering this device in the future. If we receive official information regarding this either way, we'll let you know.

- John R
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been a loyal Sprint user for 10 years and have taken heaps of abuse from others regarding my choice of carriers but overall I've always felt Sprint has given me a generally good user experience with network reliability and fair pricing. I've been tempted to switch to another carrier before by various incentives offered but have ultimately always stuck with Sprint, This recent development, though, of not having the new Moto X 2014 offered might be the proverbial straw for me. I have the original Moto X and it has been the best cell phone I've ever had and I've been anxiously awaiting the new model which I've read is leagues better. To not have Motorola's flagship phone offered here is unconscionable and if indeed this proves to be true, I will be choosing a carrier that does offer it. Can Sprint really be that deaf to what the market and users say. I'll be interested to see what develops in the next 30 days. I might be packing my bags and leaving. Can you tell me what Sprint's customer retention phone # might be. Thank you.

Journeyman

I have been a Sprint customer for over 10 years, usually been happy with the device offerings. Definitely not satisfied with the New Moto X situation; Sprint has also stopped offering the original Moto X. Seriously looking to leave this carrier for one that offers the New Moto X. Shame because I have 5 lines on Sprint at great pricing, and I'd prefer to not split up my lines of service across multiple carriers. The new Moto X is regarded as the best Android device ever, and Sprint is not offering it? This is a deal breaker for me.

Master

rower12,

I certainly understand your concern. We have an array of other excellent devices that are quite similar to the 2014 Moto X. Have you taken a look at the LG G3?

Keith
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Anyone who wants to see the new Moto X on Sprint please go sign the following petition:

https://www.change.org/p/sprint-offer-the-new-moto-x-on-the-now-network

Journeyman

I don't think anyone at Sprint CARES that we want the new MOTO X and honestly I am tired of spinning my wheels trying.  They DON'T CARE what their customers want!  Every single comment requesting the new Moto X is replied with a comment from customer support recommending another phone.  IF WE WANTED ANOTHER PHONE WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT ALREADY!!!  Please stop patronizing the people who pay your salary.  We are all tech savvy people that spend a lot of time investigating technology before we invest in it.  All we want is for the company we all currently support to take this matter seriously enough to respond once and for all so we can stop this nonsense of continuing to ask for what we are apparently not getting.  Just man up and tell us that you have no intention of carrying the new Moto X so we can move our service to another carrier!

Master

KATKARINA,

Our goal is to satisfy every last one of our customers. We don't have any information on the Moto X as of yet, if we did we would certainly provide it to our customers. We don't want anyone to feel inconvenienced.

Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I share the same concern of the group. I look forward to sprint getting the new Moto X, else i have no choice but to switch providers..

Master

Hello Shubir,

That is a great phone. Check out www.sprint.com/newsroom. Once the information is available then you will be the first to know.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat