Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enter in periods?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't enter in periods?

I just got the phone a week ago, and switched over from my tried and true Blackberry. Long story short, when I attempt to enter in my email address, and hit the space bar twice, nothing happens, except for creating 2 spaces.The "feature" works when I'm drafting a message (as a test, could not send because...no email address, which requires periods), but nowhere else on the phone. Maddening, to say the least. What am I doing incorrectly?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

The_Real_Night_Train,

Thanks for posting your inquiry. The feature of double spacing to automatically add a period doesn't work in every text entry field. I believe this is why you're seeing it when composing the message but not in the email address field. Are you able to use the period from the hardware keyboard?

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat