Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

Journeyman

Hello

How is the Motorola Admiral working for you?  I love the speed vs the I1 I had but, the direct connect is real spotty-not as good as the Nextel Motorola I1 I switched from. Little disaappointed with that. My husband is a real Nextel fan and cannot live without his Nextel direct connect. I hope that Sprint makes more improvements on their direct connect before Nextel goes away!

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Overall I really like the phone but there have been a several things that have vexed me: not being able to reassign the DC button; not being able to search by organization name in contacts; battery life was is good but not great considering the capacity compared to other batteries; sometimes a swipe is interpreted as a tap. I don't use the Direct Connect feature. On the plus side it's very quick in performance. Compared to my old phone, a Samsung Intercept, it's superior in every way. It's very fast with web browsing.The data, reception and gps connections are all very good. I also like that it's not 4g because that's another $10 per month.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat