Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tower upgrades in 60560

Highlighted
Journeyman

tower upgrades in 60560

here is what sprint is telling me. i opened a field ticket and have been documenting and saving every email they send me for leverage. first date was march 30th, then june 17th and know its july 10th. sounds like they dont even know whats going on. if service is still not acceptable for me on the 10th i believe i am going to switch to a Verizion, yes i said it. Sprint can take their phones back and sell them to make some money to pay a compatant person to handle this situation. sprint is stealing our money.

Good morning Brian,

Here is the current status for the captioned ticket:

• Sprint Ticket#: 19026851-120315
  • Problem Location: Yorkville
  • Issue Reported: Coverage Issue; Error Message/No Signal.
  • Status/Fix: Capacity upgrades to the cell towers in your area are scheduled for 7/10/12.

I will follow up on this ticket next month.

We appreciate your patience. If you have any further questions regarding your ticket, please contact 1-800-268-0796. If you no longer wish to keep this ticket open or if the issue has already been resolved, please reply directly to this email.

Thank you for choosing Sprint.

Tia R.

SWTHD-SACT

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

We have been having the same issue in Western Ky, Bowling Green area for over a year. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat