cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one having trouble with their motorola photon Q 4g lte.

Journeyman

Any one having trouble with their motorola photon Q 4g lte.

I have had this phone for about 2 hours and the screen has went completely black. It wont turn on or off. And i am getting nothing from sprint. i hate sprint

13 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Any one having trouble with their motorola photon Q 4g lte.

Sprint tells me I have to get a new phone. Really. I am not paying for a new phone again being i just did and just received it today. How does sprint stay in business. They are horrible with customer service and NEVER want to fix problems....I have never been more livid with this company before. I will fight until i can get out of this contract and go to another carrier. This is horrible.

Wizard

karensergent1,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing so many issues.  I know how frustrating it can be when you purchase a device and it isn't functioning, especially when it happens the same day.  If your device was defective, there would  be no reason for you to need to purchase a new device.  That would be covered under the 14 day exchange policy.  The only reason there could be a charge, would be if there was physical damage to the device.  Did the store indicate why you would need to purchase a new device?

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Journeyman

The phone is the most awful thing in the entire world !!!!

Journeyman

This is my third phone.  I feel your pain. 

Journeyman

worst phone ever nothing but probs since day no internet connect

Journeyman

this happened to me out on the road and I went to a sprint store and try to hold the on button down and the volume button down at the same time it is feature that resets the battery and phone like when your home computer goes into a safty mode you reset it. I love mine and that was the only probablem I have had

Journeyman

You hold the volume down and the power button for about 5-10 seconds and the phone will reboot.

hope this helps

Journeyman

I have the Motorola 4G and all of a sudden my phone has started to send duplicate text messages sometimes the next day.  I have had several instances where I was in the middle of a call in a stationary location with a great signal, and the phone hung up.  It reboots periodically by itself, it stops vibrates when the alert is set to sound, and when an sometimes when a incoming call comes in, the screen does not allow me to swipe it unlocked.  Is there a solution in progress?  This is getting very irritating.

Highlighted
Wizard

PThomasson33,

Thank you for using Sprint Community to voice your questions and concerns.  The issues you are experience are not typical of this device.  It sounds to me that your device is experiencing a software issue.  Have you downloaded any applications to your device?

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.