Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any problems with the Motorola i890?

Highlighted
Patron

Any problems with the Motorola i890?

Hi all,

I finally am getting rid of that dreaded i776w phone which has been giving me nothing but trouble since I got it!  I have been in contact w/Sprint with more phone calls & emails than I care to count.  But finally they are going to give me the "upgrade" price and discount on a new phone since I only bought this phone in November '09 am not eligible for the yearly upgrade.  I am going to get the Motorola i890, which has similar features that I'm looking for in a phone.  After much "haggling" with them, they have finally agreed to give me the discount and the mail-in rebate which will allow me to purchase the phone quite cheaply. 

What I want to know is if anyone has this i890 phone and if they have had any problems with it.  I checked the reviews and saw that there was quite a lot of good ones and only 1 bad one which was not even that much of an issue.

I am hoping this new phone will not give me all the issues that I had w/the i776w!!!  If I have to replace another phone, I think I'll scream so loudly that everyone's eardrums will burst!  LOL

I'll be checking back periodically to see if anyone has posted.

Thanks for your help.

Tracy

Tags (2)
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat