Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Before Moving, Check Your Coverage

Journeyman

Before Moving, Check Your Coverage

I have recently moved 1/2 mile to a new house and discovered that my Motorola (oh, it's only a 2-yr. old Nextel?) does not work here. When I looked for an answer on the Sprint website, I was actually able to find out that this phone is not covered here. Kudos for the website but, for another $200+, all I need to do is to buy a new phone. Really? All I need the thing for is emergencies involving another old family member, car trouble or work emergencies. NOT spending $200-$500 for junk I don't need. AARP - Help Me!    

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat